Sunday, January 1, 2017

#MustReadin2017


                                                          

There are a few titles on this list that I've been trying to get to for a while, and some that have yet to be published. I'm going for an even 40 this year. I'm excited for all of these picks and I have my first pile ready to go next to my favorite reading spot. My goal is to read them all but I get sidetracked by new authors and new books all the time (not to mention my favorite grown-up books). Fingers crossed!

The Metropolitans by [Goodman, Carol]14 Hollow Road by [Bishop, Jenn]Tumble & Blue by [Beasley, Cassie]Mr. Lemoncello's Great Library Race (Mr. Lemoncello's Library #3)A Rambler Steals Home by [Higgins, Carter]Rise of the Earth Dragon: A Branches Book (Dragon Masters #1) by [West, Tracey]Under Locker and Key (MAX) by [Hymas, Allison K.]The Castle in the Mist by [Ephron, Amy]Forever, or a Long, Long Time by [Carter, Caela]Science No Fair!: Project Droid #1 by [Krulik, Nancy, Burwasser, Amanda]If the Magic Fits (100 Dresses) by [Schmid, Susan Maupin]Yours Truly (A Pumpkin Falls Mystery) by [Frederick, Heather Vogel]The Great Treehouse War by [Graff, Lisa]The Goldfish Boy by [Thompson, Lisa]Hideout by [Key, Watt]The Mighty Odds (The Odds Series #1) by [Ignatow, Amy]Sci-Fi Junior High by [Seegert, Scott, Martin, John]Restart by [Korman, Gordon]Family Game Night and Other Catastrophes by [Lambert, Mary E.]Marion Takes a Break (The Critter Club Book 4) by [Barkley, Callie]Captain Awesome to the Rescue! by [Kirby, Stan]See You in the Cosmos by [Cheng, Jack]Cloud and Wallfish by [Nesbet, Anne]Ms. Bixby's Last Day by [Anderson, John David]The Girl Who Drank the Moon by [Barnhill, Kelly]Nine, Ten: A September 11 Story by [Baskin, Nora Raleigh]Counting Thyme by [Conklin, Melanie]Some Kind of Happiness by [Legrand, Claire]

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a really great list! I have many of these books on my list, too, and I can't wait to read them this year! I hope you enjoy Ms. Bixby's Last Day--it was one of the best books I read last year. You also have several I haven't read/heard of yet--I'm definitely bookmarking your list as a backup for some inspiration in case I finish mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have some overlap on our lists. I recently read The Warden's Daughter and the Uncommoners. As I was reading The Warden's Daughter I kept thinking it felt more like an adult novel than a middle grade. The Uncommoner's was different. I just loaned it out to a student so I'm interested in what he'll think about it. Ms. Bixby's Last Day, When Friendship Followed Me Home, and The Girl Who Drank the Moon are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first two books on your list are two of my top books from last year! Cloud and Walfish is another treat in store for you. We have few similar books on this years list, but holy Carumba! you have a lot I've never even heard of!

    ReplyDelete